End Caps That Work!
& Shipping Tubes
U.S. Pat. 7,296,730
Introducing Twist-N-Pull® Mailing & Shipping Tubes | A simple twist and the cap unlocks and can be removed from the package in seconds.
At Erdie we pride ourselves on innovation. Twist-n-Pull Mailing and Shipping Tubes — U.S. Pat. 7,296,730 — eliminate the frustration of prying-off metal or paper end caps when opening a delivered tube. A simple twist and the plastic end cap unlocks and can be removed from the tube in seconds. Loading the mailing tube for shipment is just as easy – simply insert the Twist-n-Pull end cap, twist and lock in place.
Sturdy, durable shipping tubes designed to protect your mailing and packaging needs. Built from 100% recycled paperboard, with plastic end caps that lock in place to ensure safe delivery of your posters, documents, or any other item you ship.
Get the perfect cardboard shipping solution for your next project with Twist-N-Pull mailing and shipping tubes. Erdie's eco friendly Twist-N-Pull products are more than just a poster tube. These tubes are fully customizable and can be designed to fit your needs. They’re durable and high-quality, making them the best choice for shipments where damage is a concern. We also stock ready to use poster tubes in white and brown. Click the link below to check out our selection of products we currently have in stock.
Top Benefits For Twist-N-Pull® Cardboard Shipping Tubes
- Are you in a highly competitive business? - If so, you know that anything and everything you can do to make life easier for customers helps you improve customer retention and keep competitors at bay. The superior convenience of Twist-n-Pull is something your customers will notice and love — very easy to open and no caps to dispose of. Little things like that make a huge difference.
- Is branding important to your business? - If so, our high-quality printing capabilities can turn your round shipping tube or round mailing tube into a powerful advertisement for your company that will be seen and remembered.
- Is being eco-friendly important to your business? If so, Twist-n-Pull is the packaging solution for you - it is reusable because the caps simply twist on and off.
7 Great Reasons to Use Twist-n-Pull® Poster Tubes
- Safer and easier to use than round cardboard tubes with metal caps, Twist-n-Pull cardboard cylinder tubes provide a completely secure and airtight seal — economically.
- Twist-n-Pull tubes are 100 percent re-usable and recyclable. Tubes (and fingers) are never damaged as they can be when removing metal end caps or staples.
- Your staff will appreciate the speed and ease of Twist-n-Pull — no more struggling with tape, glue, metal caps or staples.
- Your customers will appreciate the convenience of Twist-n-Pull, helping you to improve customer satisfaction and customer retention.
- Kraft color tubes are available in a full range of thickness, from lightweight (mailing tubes) to heavy (shipping tubes).
- White outer wraps and/or custom printing available at your request. Our high-quality, four-color printing capabilities transform your shipping tube into a branding asset!
- Custom sizes and constructions — we love taking on challenging requirements! If you have a difficult application, please contact us.
Everyone loves the feeling of receiving a package. Ensure that your logo is associated with that rewarding feeling.
Get your brand seen by your customers with custom packaging. Having your logo featured on arriving packages can set you apart from competitors. We can print your logo, contact information, or any graphics you like. Contact us, and we can ship you a sample of what your packaging could look like.
Fill out the form on the right or call our customer service at 440-288-0166 we are happy to assist you with your personal branded shipping needs.
Cardboard tubes are the most economical way to ship and store posters, prints, drafts, blueprints, charts, maps, and more. Give Erdie shipping products a try and discover the benefits of reinforced, recycled cardboard shipping tubes. Protect your valuable shipments while protecting the environment.